It’s simple isn’t it ?
We now embed timeline tweets into iBrak’s template.
A few lines of code and XML template accept new source : ‘twitter’.
So there is what we do into blog/template.xml:
- add new source node into <sources> section
- Add prefetch datastream directive into the firstpage template
- Display timeline tweets into the block
Template.xml is one of the XML file for iBrak site. Everything is XML and we allready have this kind of sources :
- wordpress post (this iBrak wordpress plugin)
- wordpress comments (this iBrak wordpress plugin)
- flickR user photosets
- Static datastream
- Google Shopping API
- Youtube stream
Sources in progress
- Magento products
- Prestashop products
Mix sources to build your own tuchable magazine and implement your own source connector to your business. It’s the iBrak’s solution.